Thursday 4 August 2016

Granny square earrings

Hello dearies. How are you all doing? Didn't I tell you in one of my previous posts that I am in a hang of making granny squares. It has extended up to making a pair of earrings. Yeah, I tried making a pair of them. I love it. Its too simple. It is definitely a pattern that any beginner can give a try.

Crochet granny square earrings

Style up yourself. Its weightless and goes well with jeans and top. Simple, stylish look.  It doesn't take much time. You can make several pairs in colours of choice and give it to your dear ones too as last minute gifts.

Feel proud of your own pair of earrings and happy when people give that awe-haaa look at you.

Hope you enjoy this post. See you soon in the next post, until then happy crocheting and bye from Kala.

No comments:

Post a Comment