Wednesday 10 August 2016

Crocheted lip balm/lipstick holder keychain

Hello everyone. How is life going?
 
Crocheted lipbalm lipstick holder keychain Here I am so eager for the school to re-open as much as kids are. They are getting bored of being at home all day long. The climate in Glasgow is also not that warm, so can't take them outside too. The daily routine happens as always. However, these factors hasn't affected my crocheting. So many things flash in my mind when I sit to crochet a particular one. So I jot them in my handbook so that I can refer later.

I think it will be fair to share with you what I crocheted for the school exhibition/summer fair. I crocheted some coasters, earrings, keyrings, hairclips, ponytail buns, necklace sets, jar covers etc. I have published few posts on those too.

Today's post is about crocheted lip balm/lipstick holder keychain. This is so easy and simple to make. It is really so cute to look at and also to hold it. It is entirely a beginner project. Any one would love to have it in their handbag. There is nothing much to follow for this one. The picture itself is sufficient to understand the pattern. Once you have mastered the basic stitches, you can make one of this type for yourself.
 
However, feel free to ask me if you would like to have its pattern. I would be more hapy to  help you out. Have a lovely weekend and happy hooking. Bye from Kala.


No comments:

Post a Comment