Thursday 12 May 2016

Sharing CAL Calendar 2016

Good morning friends...

I was browsing through my readers blog that I noticed this CAL calendar 2016 from Sangeetha''s blog. Its really a treasure for us, crocheters. So thought of sharing this to you all. It will help you plan your schedule too if you hadn't made any.



I felt like choosing a mandala. I hadn't made any other than a stool cover. Can this be called a mandala, I don't know? I also don't recall which site I referred to making this. If I remember well, there is a dog named Raymond in that site. Excuse me for my poor memory recalling the site name.( I love dogs, and there was an Indian ad which refers to suitings named Raymond, so I linked both.)

This stool cover was made last year April Easter holidays, that I remember well as just after the holidays, I was hospitalized for few days due to a lump developed around my left side of neck... Just remembered those dayssss....

Sorry, a diversion from the post. :-)...

So where were we, yeah, CAL. Please have a look at this calendar.
Sangeetha has some more information too. Sharing her link too below if its useful for you.
http://www.crochetkari.com/2016/05/the-ultimate-crochet-calendar.html.

Have lovely day and crocheting. See you soon, until then its bye from  Kala.

No comments:

Post a Comment