Saturday 28 May 2016

Mesh jar jacket

Hello friends,Crochet mesh jar jacket
In my previous post here about the jar cover, I told you I wish to make few more jar covers. So this time I tried to make a mesh jar jacket. .

This is so simple as the earlier post, so straightforward. This is an apt project for beginners too. On viewing the picture, itself, one can write their own pattern. There may be different approaches for this pattern, however this is how I made this. It includes a flat circle base, dcs and picots. All made to give the jar a simple but attractive look.

Crochet mesh jar jacket
Its so simple and adorable. You can use this in kitchen/table/stationery/vase... If you wish to add any embellishments, you can add buttons, crochet flowers, beads or anything of your choice. I prefer to leave it as such.
Hope you liked this post. Also share your project if you make one in my blog. I would love to see yours too.

So have a happy crocheting, until then bye from Kala.

No comments:

Post a Comment