Sunday 20 March 2016

Spring 2016 - A peek to my jewellery collection

Hello lovely friends,

Its Spring here. So thought of  blogging about the jewellery I made for few of my friends.

Golden and maroon ball earrings
Pink and black ball earrings &
a black and white floral earring
I made few ball shaped earrings which was a hit. I got requests to make it in different colours, of which the golden colour was much appreciated. I wanted to try it in different colours too.

To the right, you can see a pair of black and white floral white earrings, along with the ball earrings. It was really hard for me to crochet the eight petal floral earring in two colours. It took almost as much hours as it to make 4 pairs of ball earrings.
 
 
I was so tired after I finished off that work. Maybe I have chosen wrong thread and needle, or the design was a bit difficult ( but I dint think so, as the stitches were straightforward), or..i don't know, I was so tired that day... But when I showed it to my friend, actually I call her aunty, she is 60+ yrs old, but hardly seems to be of 45yrs, she liked it very much. I forgot my tiresome when I spoke to her.


Butterfly and golden ball earring
Leaf earring
The butterfly earrings was so easy. My daughter liked it very much and she wanted to wear it as I finished it, but she is too small for it. She is just 1.5yrs. So have to wait for few more years....

I liked this green leaf earring, it does mark the arrival of spring. So definitely, not a question to choose which colour is required.. I really love dangling earrings. So thought to crochet a dangle out of thread rather than using any chain. This however is so weightless too. I think a matching necklace would be a simple wear for the spring/summer outfit.

Did you like it ?? What do you prefer??

Please leave your valuable comments. Would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment