Friday 3 July 2020

My crochet Double Layer Flower

Hello viewers,

I am back after a long gap. It took some time for me to get back to my blog due to some personal reasons. However, I hope to continue to blog whenever I get time. It actually relaxes me as I do my tutorials and crocheting. 

So today, I am here to bring my double layer crocheted flower. Yes, I have been working on it for some time and I have got lots of inspiration from the net too. Hence I thought I would make a video in my language too and help them understand. 

I shall also try to upload a pdf file once it is ready as I haven't documented it.  But you can view it in my Youtube channel here - https://youtu.be/zILbiRABx1U .



I also request you to subscribe to my Youtube channel and thereby supporting me. Thanks in advance. 

See you soon in my next blog, until then its BYE from YARNOMENTS. Stay blessed and happy crocheting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment