Monday 6 July 2020

Why I was away for a while?

Hello friends, I just want to let you know why I was away for a while. All happened unexpectedly that I had to do a Montessori course and a job was offered in a school to work as a Hindi adult. It was completely new to me and I had to understand its functioning. 

Since Montessori syllabus requires materials, I had to prepare materials in Hindi for primary as well as Elementary environments. I needed more time to get accustomed to the new routine, material preparation, understanding children and their approach towards Hindi as for most of them Hindi was like a foreign language.

However I enjoyed my days of new role given to me and every day was a happening day for me. The school was like a home away from home for me. I had to sacrifice my sleep and other interests for a while to get accustomed to it, however i have tried to do justice in all possible ways.

But life took a turn and things happened unexpectedly that I had to quit to my job and am at home. Thanks to Corona that the times I have missed being with family, I am spending it now. I am also back to my crochet work and other interests too. I am trying to post my Youtube videos, blogging, crocheting for videos as well as for myself, continued my singing practice, gardening etc.

Yeah, gardening has also taken its place in the mean time wherein I was able to grow some tomatoes, capsicums, green chillies, coriander leaves, bitter gourd and micro greens. Now its like that my entire day is jam packed and children and hubby also with me to be taken care of. I kind of enjoy this, at the same time I feel burdened also (to be honest).

No comments:

Post a Comment