Saturday 4 March 2017

100+ subscribers for Yarnoments youtube channel !!!

Yes, you read it right. Yarnoments youtube channel has 100+ subscribers and 700+ views. 

Thanking God and everyone at this moment. It is not that easy in this competitive world to score such a good subscription that too in two months of time. However I believe, where there is a will there is a way. Hard work and determination can lead u to anywhere. 
If you have not visited yet, please follow the link to my youtube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ_CClHWWfXPtX_vVLpAaxw

Please subscribe, share, like and post healthy comments as this means a lot to me.

About my channel

Yarnoments youtube channel is a Malayalam (South Indian, Kerala state) , English language channel. The intention behind starting this channel is to educate those people who have an interest towards crafts,  who find it difficult to follow the English crochet instructions.  I accidentally fell into the world of crochet. Do you know that i was repeating the words in my mind after my weekend shopping from a supermarket all the way back home, because I didn't want to forget that word. As in my introduction to this blogger, I wanted to do something I was passionate about and this crochet was a kick start to  kill my boredom as a home maker. I started learning crochet by myself watching various videos. It was really hard time then for me as a beginner who had absolutely no idea what crochet is all about. I used to write down the terms, about crochet hooks, yarns, crochet stitches' names...... a looonnng note on all related to crochet. 

I am now confident to read patterns (not diagrams though) or attempt to create my own designs, but I still love to consider myself as a beginner /intermediate. I think I will be happy in that level because, crochet is an ocean with innumerable ripples (stitch types, crochet types and patterns). So to call me as an expert would take long time. 

Having said these, when I searched for a crochet channel in Malayalam language, I should say I couldn't find any. That was seriously disturbing for me because Kerala is such a land where arts and crafts are appreciated and embraced warmly. So I thought I should contribute something to my land. Also, I am sure, it would be helpful to aspiring people who loves to explore new arts. Its a small contribution from my side. My passion to teach someone is bloomed too by opening my channel. Moreover, this blogging, crocheting and preparing videos for channel all has set a schedule to my life as a homemaker. I plan my days accordingly setting time and goals for myself and rewarding myself with its outcomes. I have a sense of self satisfaction in achieving something from crochet. I am so happy, at the same time I am reminding myself to be more responsible towards my work too. 

Now, I am a busy homemaker  - as a mom, as a wife, as a blogger, as a tutor, and as a CROCHETER. I love to explore more about crochet. I don't know if I will stop with crochet, but I am sure i am not going to stop my crochet. It has become a part of me. 

See you soon in another post. Until then, its bye from Kala. Have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment