Monday 3 October 2016

Crocheted multi-coloured butterfly keychain

Hi there lovelies, good to see you all after a long time. Settling down in Leeds took considerably more time than I expected.
 
Getting admission in school was the main overhead, but luckily, though I have to walk almost two hours a day, (yeah, pick up and drop is my responsibility), kids got admission in a good school. Other problem I faced was the intermittent access to internet. There was some problem with underground wiring which the BT person very lately detected. So it caused some delay in my addressing to the blogland.
 
You know what, after moving to Leeds, I felt like time is too short for me to do anything. I couldn't spend much time with my crochet work. I feel so guilty for that.  Is it because of the new place or kids are becoming bigger and they have new demands everyday, I had to meet it or I get tired walking up and down two hours a day, there are a couple of small steeps, so pushing the pram with little girl is tedious for me.  I don't know. Maybe it will be resolved in course of time, I feel.

However, I managed to help myself with learning a couple of new stitches and designing couple of dresses. I am so happy that even though I could spare very little time with crochet, I was able to do something which had given me confidence in designing dresses, identify mistakes, provide room for improving my skills etc.

Now coming back to the routine, today's post is about a multi-coloured butterfly keychain.

Crochet butterfly keychain
 
I liked this very much in this variegated colours. so apt for a butterfly to be. Its some time back I had made this which I misplaced somewhere at home. While shifting the house, I happened to see my old creations. I relived those moments when I was struggling to learn basic stitches and make some crochet cuties....
 
And guess what, I came across a bag which I first learned to make from youtube. It was half way done as I ran out of the yarn and suspended the work until I bought a new one. But eventually, I forgot about that. Now that is in my to-do list. I shall post on it sooner. I have a draft of posts which I have to and I don't forget about it. May I request you all to share your comments about my creations. I love to hear from you. Also please share your creations too. Love to see yours. So until then, its Kala saying bye, have a great week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment